Be part of the Miracle Math team. We partner the best to bring the best out of our students.
- Math Teacher (Junior College Level)
- Math Teacher (Secondary Level)
- Math Teacher (Upper Primary Level)
- Proven academic excellence in Math.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to connect and interact well with the students.
- Passionate to inspire and lead the students in the right direction by being a good shepherd and a good role model.
- Committed to the students’ Math learning journey.
- Well aligned with the beliefs of Miracle Math.
Benefits for Teachers
- Teachers may decide the working hours. We take your preference of work hours into consideration. If you are able to teach at least a few hours per week, we welcome you to submit your resume/CV to us.
- Expect attractive financial and non-financial rewards. We value good teachers.
How to Apply
We require all of the following information to be submitted in order for us to process your application.
- Position applied for
- Professional photo
- PSLE results
- O-Level results (If applicable)
- A-Level results (If applicable)
- Diploma/Degree results (If applicable)
- Relevant experience and track record
- Preference of the level/math subjects to teach.
- Availability and preferred work timing.
- Other details which you think are necessary.
Email your resume/CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We have very stringent requirements for teaching positions and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Miracle Math Heartbeat@Bedok coming soon!
Strictly by appointment only.